2 bedroom apartment for saleCannons Wharf, Tonbridge, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Large spacious 2 bedroom apartment
- Available to purchase outright or 60% share though Orbit Housing
- Secure, undercover and gated parking
- Bright and sunny balcony
- Walking distance to main line station
- EPC energy rating B (83)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £275,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Located on the 3rd floor you will find this large apartment really will feel like home as soon as you walk in. It offers all you would look for in a modern apartment, whether this will be your first home or another property to add you your portfolio. The master comprises a large double shower en-suite, fitted wardrobes and enough space to fit a double bed. Through to the second bedroom, which is currently being used as the master as this looks out onto the glorious sunny vista, imagine a hot summers day and throwing the doors open and going straight from your bed to continental breakfast on your own private balcony.
What the Owner says:
I had the option to purchase three of the apartments in this block and this one just stood out head and shoulders above the rest. The main living area has access to the balcony but what also I find really attractive is the Juliet balcony, I wanted somewhere light, bright and airy to live.My kitchen and lounge are all open plan, which has been perfect for entertaining and handy if you are cooking you can keep an eye on your guests wine glasses, making sure they are always full.
- Lounge: 14'5 x 12'10 (4.40m x 3.91m)
- Kitchen: 10'6 x 5'11 (3.20m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'5 x 8'8 (3.79m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'5 x 9'2 (3.18m x 2.80m)
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52487532.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14131348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.