2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLatham Close, Twickenham
Withdrawn from Market
- Semi-Detached rarely available bunglaow
- Central Twickenham location. 2 minutes to the Mainline
- Development opportunity to extend and go into the loft (STPP)
- Off street parking for 2 cars plus garage
- Small development of 6 bungalows
- Cul-De-Sac location
Rarely available and tucked away in the heart of Twickenham, this spacious semi-detached bungalow consists of a bright and airy lounge with sliding patio doors leading out to the private garden, generous sized hallway, roomy kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, family bathroom with shower over the bath, separate WC and additional valuable and generous storage throughout. There are 6 bungalows in this exclusive development. This particular property has not been on the market for well over 20 years and offers a fantastic opportunity to develop and personalise, with both a rear extension and a dormer to the loft realistic developments (STPP). Externally the property boasts at least 2 off street parking spaces to the front and a large garage with full electrics. There is also a purpose built shed and separate tool store. Fully double glazed and gas central heating throughout. We expect a lot of interest for this rarely available bungalow which is a real gem, so please call our friendly team to fi
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100617000963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Twickenham - Sales & Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.