3 bedroom terraced house for saleStagsden, Orton Goldhay, Peterborough
- Mid-Terraced House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Communal Parking
Beautfully presented three bedroom house in Orton Golday, close to local shops, amenties and playing fields and with great access to A1 and other Road networks. Ideal for first time buyers or investment opportunity. To arrange a viewing please contact Sharman Quinney Orton.
UPVC door to front, laminate flooring, radiator, storage cupboard
Low level WC, hand wash basin, tiled surround UPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
11'06 x 14'04 (3.37m x 4.27m). UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate flooring, radiator, TV point.
8'09 x 21'07 (2.46m x 6.42m). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over sink drainer unit, integrated cooker and hob with hood over extractor, integrated fridge freezer and washing machine UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, tiled flooring UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Storage cupboard doors to:
12'09 max x 11'04 max (3.68 x 3.36m). UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator carpeted floor.
10'05 x 11'04 (3.06m x 3.36m). UPVC double glazed window to rear, carpeted floor, radiator.
11'07 x 9'11 (3.37m x 2.77m). UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, carpeted floor.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of low level WC, hand wash basin, deep panelled bath with electric shower over, tiled surround, heated towel rail.
The rear garden is enclosed by a wooden fence and is mainly laid to lawn with patio seating area. Communal parking to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52489827.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT202067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.