4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNightingale Drive, Stockton-on-Tees
- Four Bedroom Spacious Family Home
- Two En-Suite Shower Rooms plus Family Bathroom
- Three Storey Accommodation
- South-West Sun-Trap Rear Garden
- Garage & Double-Width Driveway
- Excellent Links to Local Amenities and Schools
- Upvc DG & GCH
- No Onward Chain
Occupying a surprisingly spacious prime corner position with a double-width driveway and single garage, this indulgently-proportioned four bedroom family home is one not to be missed with the accommodation briefly comprising; Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom, contemporary Kitchen with integrated stainless steel cookware, L-Shaped Living Room though Diner with rear aspect French doors opening out to a delightful decked sun-terrace and allowing for an abundance of natural light. To the first floor, from a spacious landing, is a modern Family Bathroom and three well-appointed Bedrooms; with the larger having a second En-Suite Shower Room. Stairs then lead to the second floor where the stunning Master Suite can be found with fitted wardrobes, feature dormer window and modern En-Suite Shower Room. Externally low maintenance gardens provide ample off-road parking to the front and an idyllic enclosed retreat to the rear with a sunny south-west aspect; perfect for outdoor entertaining and dining. With further beneficial features including Upvc double glazing and gas central heating, this enviable family home must be viewed in order to truly appreciate the combined size and lifestyle available, located within a popular and modern development with excellent amenities and commuter links nearby and is available immediately with the added convenience of NO ONWARD CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52491216.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR170287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.