1 bedroom flat for saleYork House, York Street, Liverpool, Merseyside, L1
- Boutique development, just 18 units
- Stunning grade-II listed building
- Phenomenal city centre location- L1 Postcode
- Within a few minutes' walk from Liverpool One
- Zero costs for year 1
- Projected yield of 7% NET
- 250-year leasehold
- Fully managed on your behalf
A sympathetic conversion will impact the existing floorpans minimally whilst retaining the exiting features within the original building, with beautiful, casement framed sliding sash windows within the generously proportioned rooms the apartments will appeal to both investors and owner occupiers alike. A stunning meld of Georgian refinement concealing a contemporary addition, a rare opportunity.
. Stunning location in the immediate vicinity of the bars and restaurants of Duke street, in the shadow of the Liverpool One shopping complex.
. A boutique development comprising eighteen apartments over five stories with carefully considered floorplans comprising both period and modern.
. A high specification for each apartment from high speed Internet with CCTV access to Contemporary No Name designer kitchens in a choice of colours plus indulgent bathrooms, ensuring a bespoke package for the discerning client.
. Managed by the award winning Urban Bubble, a current brand located in the Ropewalks ideally placed to both manage and attract the target demographic, whether as an investor or an owner occupier.
. York House offers buyers a unique opportunity to purchase a beautiful period property located in coveted conservation area, Georgian splendour with a contemporary flair.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YorkHouse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Eagle, Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.