3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEpsom Court, Coley Avenue, Reading, Berkshire, RG1
- 3 Bedroom End Terrace Home
- 23ft. Lounge Diner
- Fitted Kitchen
- Garden and Garage to Rear
- Quiet Setting Overlooking Green
- Walking Distance to Reading Town Centre
- No onward chain
A well-presented three bedroom end terrace home, set in a quiet traffic free zone overlooking an attractive green. The property is ideally located walking distance to the town centre and train station and offering excellent access to the M4 motorway at junction 11 and Green Park. Accommodation comprises; a 23ft. lounge/diner with parquet flooring, a fitted kitchen and WC on the ground floor. There are three bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor. The property further benefits from an attractive garden and garage with power to its rear. For sale with no onward chain complication this delightful home would make first time purchase, suit someone downsizing or an investment purchase.
Epsom Court is located between the Bath Road (A4) and Coley Avenue on the South Western edge of Reading Town Centre. Accessed by car from the Berkeley Avenue end of Coley Avenue.
Reading is one of the south east’s largest towns only 25 minutes from London by train, with trains running every five minutes or so, Reading is home to many of the city’s commuters. Reading also has easy links by road or rail to Swindon, Oxford, Basingstoke, Heathrow and farther afield. Beyond the hive of commercial activity, Reading is nestled in the heart of Royal Berkshire offering beautiful riverside walks on the Thames and tow path ambles on the Kennet and Avon canals and with the nearby Berkshire Downs and Chilterns, beautiful countryside is never far away. Reading offers a rich mix of shops and markets. In the heart of the town, The Oracle combines chic boutiques with department stores such as Debenhams and House of Fraser and within a minute’s walk there are many high-street favourites including John Lewis and Marks & Spencer. There are restaurants, cafes and brasseries to suit every taste in Reading. Plus there are numerous bars and restaurants on the Oracle Riverside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52498446.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REA180015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.