2 bedroom detached house for saleRamsay Avenue, Layton, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 7AH
- Superb Two Bedroom Detached Property
- In Need Of Full Internal Refurbishment
- Welcoming Hallway & Spacious Lounge
- Dining Room, Kitchen & Sun Lounge
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Bathroom
- Second Bedroom & Family Shower Room
- Front & Rear Gardens With Driveway
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** ATTENTION INVESTORS - DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY SITUATED IN A POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN LAYTON, BLACKPOOL - OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this deceptivley spacious two bedroom detached property situated in a popular residential location in Layton, Blackpool. Positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and Blackpool Town Centre with it's town centre precincts and local attractions, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious living accommodation perfect for investors and on internal inspection briefly comprises of an entrance vestibule, welcoming hallway, spacious lounge, dining room, kitchen, sun lounge, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, second bedroom and a three piece shower room. Externally the property boasts low maintenance front and rear gardens ideal for outdoor entertainment with driveway parking for several vehicles. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 417411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Blackpool Central Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.