3 bedroom terraced house for saleSparnon Hill, Redruth
Sold by Us
- Lovely Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Central Location For All Amenities
- Hallway, Open Plan Lounge/Diner with Woodburner
- Contemporary Kitchen & Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Garden with Lawned & Gravelled Areas
- EPC D55
. Double glazed door into:-
HALLWAY Laminate flooring. Radiator. Stairs to first floor with storage space under. Inset ceiling spot lights. Doors off to:-
LOUNGE/DINER 22'3"' x 11'8"' (6.71m x 3.35m) Lovely reception room with double glazed window to front aspect. Laminate flooring. Exposed stone walling and feature fireplaces. In the lounge area the fireplace houses a wood burning stove. Double glazed window to front aspect. Double glazed window to rear with window seat. Radiator.
KITCHEN 13' 3" x 8' 2" (4.04m x 2.49m) Fitted with a range of modern, white fronted base, wall and drawer units with roll edged worktops and contemporary tiled surrounds. Double glazed window and door to side aspect. One and a half bowl sink and drainer. Built-in oven, hob and extractor fan. Space for upright fridge/freezer and washing machine. Loft access. Inset ceiling spot lights. Contemporary upright radiator. Tiled floor. Door to storage cupboard. Door off to:-
BATHROOM Fitted with a modern white comprising bath with mains shower over, close coupled w.c., contemporary wash hand basin set in vanity unit. Double glazed obscure window to rear. Fully tiled walls. Extractor fan. Inset ceiling spot lights. Radiator.
Stairs from the hallway lead up to:-
HALF LANDING Double glazed widow to rear aspect.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING Loft access. Study area. Doors off to:-
BEDROOM ONE 12' 2" x 10' 0" (3.71m x 3.05m) Good size double bedroom with double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 11' 3" x 9' 3" (3.43m x 2.82m) Another good size double bedroom. Double glazed window to rear aspect with window seat. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 8' 10" x 6' 7" (2.69m x 2.01m) Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
OUTSIDE To the front of the property there is street parking. The garden is to the rear of the property and comprises gravelled and lawned garden areas enclosed by fencing and walling offering a good degree of privacy and a sunny aspect.
SERVICES Mains Electricity, Mains Gas, Mains Metered Water and Mains Drainage. (However, we have not verified connection.)
DIRECTIONS From our office in Redruth, proceed in to Bond Street which will become Clinton Road and shortly after, turn right down in to Sparnon Hill where the property will be found on the left-hand side.
VIEWING Strictly through the vendors agents, Redruth Office, Alma Place, Redruth, Cornwall, TR15 2AT.
Tel: 01209 216367.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52499727.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102915034402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Redruth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.