2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCroftearn, Glenogle, Lochearnhead
- 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached Cottage
- Fabulous Views
- Holiday Let Potential
- EPC -E(40)
- DG, Gardens & Driveway
Situated within some of the most striking and beautiful countryside is this traditional two bedroom semi-detached cottage with attractive mature gardens and breath-taking views.
This 'picture postcard' property was originally built as the village school with slate roof and attractive stone walls. The property offers an opportunity for a number of prospective purchasers to benefit as it provides not only a charming home but enormous holiday let potential which the present owners currently offer.
Internally the property consists of entrance, galley kitchen with an array of wall and floor units, lounge with feature fireplace, shower room and two bedrooms. The current owners also have planning consents for the provision of a third bedroom.
Externally there are gardens situated to the rear and side of the property. The good sized gardens consist of lawn, patio, large shed and mature plants and shrubs. A generous driveway provides off street parking.
Lochearnhead is a small attractive village situated at the west end of Loch Earn and is beautifully set within the National Park. A shop/Post Office together with two local restaurants are situated close by. The recreational facilities in the area are extremely good, with fishing, cycling, water sports & hill walking readily accessible.
School- Primary and Secondary schools are Strathyre Primary School, McLaren High School, Callander and Morrison's Academy, Crieff.
Lounge 15' 4" plus recess x 12' 5" ( 4.67m plus recess x 3.78m )
Kitchen 9' 5" x 6' 1" ( 2.87m x 1.85m )
Bedroom 15' 8" x 7' ( 4.78m x 2.13m )
Bedroom 8' 11" x 7' 11" plus recess ( 2.72m x 2.41m plus recess )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI108190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.