2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStrode Road, Clevedon
- Attractive double bedroom park home
- Located on the popular Byways Park Home site
- Ideally located for local shops and amenities
- Generous gardens
- Parking immediately outside
- Available for those of 50 years and above
12 Byways is an ATTRACTIVE PARK HOME located on this popular Byways site. The accommodation is particularly GENEROUS and has TWO EXCELLENT BEDROOMS. This park home site is specifically for those of 50 years and above. You will be ideally located for local shops and general amenities. There are very few opportunities to purchase a property so generous in size and so well located at this attractive price.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8482385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Steven Smith Town & Country Estate Agents, Clevedon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.