3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHalbullock View, Truro, Cornwall TR1
Sold by Us
- Countryside view
- Energy efficient
- Extremely private
- Modern home
- Parking for 2 cars
- South facing
- Successful letting opportunity
- Walking distance of facilities
- Walking distance of schooling
- Walking distance to a golf course
Built in 2003 and for sale for the very first time since, a traditionally-built 3 bedroomed, 2 bathroomed semi-detached family house in a particularly good setting and with attractive natural stone elevations, gardens and parking for 2 cars.
Offered for sale with no onward chain having just been redecorated in white throughout with new carpets and floor fittings to the ground floor, a perfect turn key home or rental investment within walking distance of the hospitals, Truro College and Richard Lander School.
Ground Floor: entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, spacious dual aspect lounge/dining room with French doors to the garden, kitchen.
First Floor: landing with cupboard, master bedroom en-suite, 2 further bedrooms, bathroom.
Outside: tandem parking for 2 cars with gate to the enclosed south facing rear garden with patio. Ornamental front and side gardens with mature trees providing shelter and privacy for the house. See plan on the sales particulars. Immaculate interior decoration in white throughout including new carpets and floor coverings on the ground floor.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52504509.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lillicrap Chilcott, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.