3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTown Farm, Redruth
- Three Bedroom Modern Detached Bungalow
- Quiet Residential Location
- Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Bathroom
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking and Detached Garage
- Lawned Gardens to the Front and Rear
- EPC Rating C74
THE PROPERTY This nicely presented three bedroom detached bungalow is quietly positioned in a cul de sac of similar properties with excellent access to local amenities in Redruth. Internally there is a hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. The property is heated via gas central heating and is double glazed throughout. Externally, to the side there is ample driveway parking leading to a detached garage. The gardens are a nice feature and are mainly laid to lawn to the front and rear with a patio seating area and greenhouse in the rear garden. Bungalows continue to be particularly sought after and we recommend a viewing to avoid disappointment.
PORCH AREA Double glazed door into:-
HALLWAY Loft access. Radiator. Airing cupboard. Doors off to:-
KITCHEN 3.58m x 2.4m Fitted with a range of matching base wall and drawer units with roll edge worktops over and tiled surrounds. Space for cooker with built-in extractor hood, over, washing machine and upright fridge/freezer. Stainless steel, single drainer sink. Window and door to rear aspect.
LOUNGE/DINER 4.8m x 4.11m narrowing to 3.25m Lovely size reception room with double glazed patio doors to rear aspect. Double glazed window to side aspect. Two radiators. Gas fire on a marble hearth.
BEDROOM THREE 2.82m x 2.41m Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator. Boiler cupboard housing the combination boiler which services the hot water and central heating system with shelved storage space over.
BATHROOM Fitted with a matching, modern suite comprising a panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled w.c. Extractor fan. Radiator. Double glazed obscure window to side aspect.
BEDROOM ONE 3.33m x 3.28m Double glazed window to front aspect with deep sill. Good size double bedroom. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 3.25m x 2.41m Another double bedroom with double glazed window to front aspect with a deep sill. Radiator.
OUTSIDE To the front the property is set back from the approach with driveway parking leading to a:-
GARAGE 5.1m x 2.67m Light and power connected. Courtesy door to side. Up and over door to front.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102915027084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Redruth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.