2 bedroom flat for saleNewlands Place, G67
- RECENTLY CONSTRUCTED FLAT IN GOOD LOCATION
- WALK IN CONDITION
- LIFT TO UPPER FLOORS
- STUNNING VIEWS OVERLOOKING CUMBERNAULD
- TWO BEDROOMS & LOUNGE
- STYLISH BATHROOM SUITE
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
- GREAT STORAGE FACILITIES
- SECURE ENTRY
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE & TRANSPORT LINKS
Situated in the ever sought after Seafar locale is this beautifully presented modern flat set within minute's walk of the town centre. Accommodation on offer comprises of entrance hallway, lounge with stunning views, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, secure entry system and lift. Viewings can be arranged through Robinson Moore on 01236 730035.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference E060118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Moore, Cumbernauld. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.