2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMellalieu Street, Middleton, Manchester
- Very Well Presented Two Bed Semi Detached
- Gas Central Heated / uPVC Double Glazed
- Lounge / Dining Kitchen / Three-Piece Shower Room
- Driveway Providing Off Road Parking
- Lawned Gardens To The Front And Rear
- NO CHAIN
Delightful Two Bed Semi Detached In Excellent "Walk-In" condition throughout. Ideal First Time Buyer Or Buy To Let Investment. Briefly comprising of gas central heating, uPVC double glazed windows, lounge and dining kitchen to the ground floor. The first floor houses two generously proportioned bedrooms and a three-piece shower room. Externally to the front is a tarmacadam driveway providing off road parking and lawned garden. To the rear is a gated patio area and lawned garden. Conveniently situated for access to Middleton town centre and its range of shops and facilities, transport links and the M60 motorway network.
Ground Floor -
Hall - Entrance hall with radiator and staircase rising to the first floor. Access to lounge.
Lounge - 4.0m x 3.4m (13'1" x 11'1") - Front aspect with feature fire surround, radiator, T.V point and laminated wooden floor covering.
Dining Kitchen - 4.4m x 3.2m (14'5" x 10'5") - Rear aspect with a range of modern wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink, gas hob with stainless steel extractor above, built in electric oven, built in wine rack, access to large under-stair storage cupboard, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and radiator. External access.
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 4.4m x 2.8m (14'5" x 9'2") - Rear aspect with fitted wardrobes, carpet flooring and radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 3.4m x 3.0m (11'1" x 9'10") - Front aspect with fitted cupboard, laminated wooden floor covering and radiator.
Shower Room - Three-piece shower room comprising of shower cubicle, vanity wash-basin, low-level W.C, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring and heated towel rail.
Outside - Tarmacadam driveway to the front providing off road parking and lawned garden. To the rear is a gated patio area and lawned garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52507149.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27556352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McGowan Homes, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.