3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Road, LOUGHBOROUGH
- 2 Reception rooms
- Rear Garden
- Close proximity to town centre
- Family Home
GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - FOR SALE BY AUCTION AT THE DERBYSHIRE COUNTY CRICKET GROUND ON THE 25TH JULY 2018 AT 11:30AM.
GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - FOR SALE BY AUCTION AT THE DERBYSHIRE COUNTY CRICKET GROUND ON THE 25TH JULY 2018 AT 11:30AM. This 3 bedroom semi-detached bay fronted property situated within very close proximity to the town centre and local schools would make a perfect family home for someone looking to get on the property ladder. This unique style of property offers spacious living accommodation which comprises of entrance hallway leading to two reception rooms and kitchen on the ground floor; on the first floor are two large double bedrooms, family shower room and single bedroom. Externally the property benefits from block paved driveway to the front with space for multiple cars and to the rear is a large garden with part fenced and walled boundaries. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate the property please call the office for further details 01509 214686.
Approached by wood panelled door to front leading through to the entrance hall. Access to down stairs accommodation and stairs to first floor landing. Double glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 5" plus bay x 10' 11" max ( 4.09m plus bay x 3.33m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, wall mounted radiator and television point. Laminate flooring and decorative coving to add feature to the room.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 10' 5" max ( 3.48m x 3.17m max )
Double glazed French doors opening on the rear aspect of the property. Gas fire with feature surrounding wood panelled wall. Laminate flooring and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen 16' 10" max x 6' ( 5.13m max x 1.83m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, this well presented kitchen is perfect for any family. Sink/ drainer unit with ample work top surfaces. Integrated gas hob and cooker with cooker hood over and tiled splash backs. Further integrated appliances include washing machine and fridge/freezer. Wall mounted radiator, breakfast bar and door leading to the rear garden.
Double glazed window to side, Loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 10' 10" max ( 4.09m x 3.30m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 10' 5" max ( 3.51m x 3.17m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 9' 11" max x 5' 8" ( 3.02m max x 1.73m )
Double glazed to front and wall mounted radiator
Double glazed obscured window to the rear aspect. Heated towel rail, partially tiled walls. Shower Cubicle with electric shower unit and overhead attachment. W/C, Wash hand basin inset to vanity unit.
Partially fenced and walled boundaries enclosing the large garden space which includes a partially stoned and patio area which is ideal for entering in the summer months for any young family. Garden shed to the rear.
Blocked paved drive to the front with off road parking.
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential, and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11.30am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers, Bagshaws Residential, before the sale that the property is neither sold nor withdrawn. The purchaser will also be deemed to have read and understood the auction conduct notes and important notice printed within the sale catalogue.
Guides And Reserve Prices
Guide Price: An indication of the seller's current minimum acceptable price at auction. The guide price or range of guide prices is given to assist consumers in deciding whether or not to pursue a purchase. It is usual, but not always the case, that a provisional reserve range is agreed between the seller and the auctioneer at the start of marketing. As the reserve is not fixed at this stage and can be adjusted by the seller at any time up to the day of the auction in the light of interest shown during the marketing period, a guide price is issued. This guide price can be shown in the form of a minimum and maximum price range within which an acceptable sale price (reserve) would fall, or as a single price figure within 10% of which the minimum acceptable price (reserve) would fall. A guide price is different to a reserve price (see separate definition). Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Reserve Price: The seller's minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. The reserve price is not disclosed and remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits. The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £995.00 (incl. VAT) payable on the fall of the hammer. If you are unable to attend the auction for any reason you can still bid on the property either by telephone or proxy bid, please contact the auctioneers for further information. Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective.
Bagshaws Residential are contactable at 38 Cornmarket, Derby, DE1 2DG, Telephone: 01332 542 296.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52508715.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH109586. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call William H. Brown, Loughborough on 01509 214 686.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.