2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBack Grovehall Drive, Leeds
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Garage and two parking space
- Front and rear garden
- Large entrance hallway that could be used for dining
- Modern lounge with electric fire
- Dining kitchen
- Two generous sized bedrooms
- Semi detached house
***OPEN DAY - SATURDAY 3RD MARCH - CALL 0333 305 0202 TO ARRANGE YOUR TIME SLOT***
Yopa Leeds are delighted to offer Back Grovehall Drive to the market, set in a quiet location this property would suit a range of buyers but would be ideal for a first time buyer, offering two generous sized bedrooms, garage, parking and a front and rear garden.
Located in Beeston the property benefits from being close by to great local amenities, shops, schools and transport links into Leeds city centre. For an sport fans the property is situated close by to Elland Road stadium.
The property briefly comprises; generous sized entrance hallway that is currently being used as a dining area and has a good sized storage cupboard, modern kitchen that could be a dining kitchen offering a range of fitted base and wall mounted units, space for free standing cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer, the kitchen also benefits a view of the rear garden and a larder/utility cupboard.
The modern lounge is a lovely light room as it offers two large windows, electric fire with feature surround and laminate flooring.
Upstairs the master bedroom currently holds a super-king sized bed and has two large windows offering plenty of natural light, the second bedroom has fitted wardrobes and is a generous sized single bedroom.
The modern house bathroom benefits from a white three piece suite with shower overhead.
Outside the property has a garage, two parking spaces and a good sized front and rear garden.
This property really must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer, visit www.yopa.co.uk to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.