2 bedroom coach house for saleMaurchants Place , All Saints Green, Norwich, NR1
- PARKING SPACE
- Located in the Heart of the City
- Exposed Original Beams
- Next to John Lewis
- Open Plan Kitchen and Living Area
- Video Intercom Entry System
- Grand En-Suites in Both Bedrooms
- Fully Integrated Appliances
- Smart Thermostats
- Beautiful Skylights
Ready to move in July 2018! Register your Interest Today
2 Marchaunts Place
Estateducation is proud to present 2 Marchaunts Place, an exquisite 2 Bedroom Duplex - Coach House, located on All Saints Green, right in the heart of Norwich's vibrant city centre.
The open plan design of 2 Marchaunts Place is laid out over two floors of a 17th century building, and features two bedrooms with grand ensuites and built-in wardrobes, and a contemporary kitchen/dining area featuring fully integrated high spec appliances that seamlessly blends into the living area.
The elegant bathrooms feature metro and mosaic bathroom tiles, and Twyford Moda sanitaryware. The house is adorned with exquisite hardwood floors, Bosch appliances, Sash windows with shutters and wall panels.
Despite the age of the property, we have designed the entire project with the environment in mind. Each property located within Marchaunts Place features Energy-efficient LED lighting, smart thermostats, and Eco-Friendly Myson radiators.
The communal areas have been designed for the convenience and peace of mind of the end user. Featuring 1GB of broadband, secure cycle racks, IR motion sensitive lights, CCTV, and a video intercom entry system for security purposes.
Marchaunts Place offers City Centre living enriched with the buildings 17th century history. It consists of nine unique and cleverly designed 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, townhouses and a coach house.
*An off street parking space is offered with this property.
If the combination of a Grade II listed building that features the comforts of modern day living appeals to you, then call Estateducation today!
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52510425.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MP_2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Estateducation Limited. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.