3 bedroom terraced house for saleMontrose Road, Old Swan, L13
- 3 Bedroom Terraced Property
- Central Heating and Double Glazing Throughout
- Some Modernisation Required
- No Chain
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Close to range of local Amenities
- Nearby to Transport Links
- Easy Commute to City Centre
- Ideal Investment Property
This three bedroom property is situated in a very strong rental area and would make an ideal investment to someone looking to boost their property portfolio or for first time buyers. The property requires some light modernisation and features gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
The property is located in Montrose Road, Tuebrook which is around a 15 minute drive from Liverpool City Centre. The property also has local amenities, schools and transport links all in close proximity.
Upon entrance to the property is the entrance hall which has stairs leading to the first floor and also leads off to the living room and dining room. The kitchen is accessed through the dining room and making up the ground floor is a back door which leads to the outside back yard. To the first floor there are two double size bedrooms, one single bedroom and a family bathroom.
Important Notice to Purchasers:
* We endeavour to make our sales fair, accurate and reliable but these are only a general guide and they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or facts. We do not guarantee or test any services, systems or appliances listed in the specification as to their operating or efficiency ability, we therefore strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase. All measurements that are stated are only intended as guidance only and are not precise, you should therefore verify the dimensions carefully before ordering any built-in furniture, carpets or laminates.
* Intending purchasers please note that you will be asked to produce some identification documentation at a later stage as part of the anti-money laundering regulations, we therefore please ask for your co-operation in this matter so that there will be no delays in agreeing a sale for the property.
* These are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these should be independently verified by prospective buyers. Neither Red Rooves Limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loans secured against it.
Entrance Hall : 4.92m x 1.68m (16'2" x 5'6") , UPVC double glazed front door, front aspect uPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator with thermostatic control, meter cupboard and carpeted stairs to first floor.
Living Room : 4.53m x 3.63m (14'10" x 11'11") , Front aspect uPVC double glazed bay window, gas central heating radiator with thermostatic control, laminate flooring.
Dining Room : 3.41m x 3.67m (11'2" x 12'0") , UPVC double glazed back door, gas central heating radiator with thermostatic control, laminate flooring.
Kitchen : 2.70m x 1.83m (8'10" x 6'0") , Matching wall and floor units finished with rolled edge worktop and matching splashback, integrated oven and gas hob with extractor, integrated appliances including stainless steel sink with drainer, combi-boiler, laminate flooring.
Landing : 2.02m x 2.48m (6'8" x 8'2") , Carpet to stairs and landing
Bedroom 1 : 3.30m x 3.94m (10'10" x 12'11") , Front facing uPVC double glazed window, gas central heating with thermostatic control, carpet flooring
Bedroom 2 : 3.69m x 3.57m (12'1" x 11'9") , Back facing uPVC double glazed window, gas central heating with thermostatic control, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3 : 2.00m x 2.66m (6'7" x 8'9") , Front facing uPVC double glazed window, gas central heating radiator with thermostatic control, carpet flooring.
Bathroom : 2.52m x 1.74m (8'3" x 5'9") , Rear aspect frosted uPVC double glazed window, 3 piece white suite, electric shower, panelled bath, loft access, storage cupboard, tiled walls and floor.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REDRO_000429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Red Rooves Ltd, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.