2 bedroom flat for saleWhite Avenue, Dumbarton
- 2 bedroom ground floor flat set within cul de sac
- Benefitting from gas-fired central heating & double glazing
- Lounge with corner window, kitchen and luxury bathroom
- 2 well proportioned double bedrooms
- Decorated to a high standard throughout
- Level well maintained garden to front and enclosed at rear
- Situated within the ever popular Silverton Estate
- Convenient for childrens nursery, primary and secondary schooling
- Offered at an attractive price. Cash buyers only
Extremely well presented 2 bedroom ground floor cottage flat set within cul de sac. Tasteful fresh decor and flooring throughout. Spacious room sizes, good storage space, double glazing and gas-fired central heating. Level garden to front and enclosed rear garden enjoying a south facing aspect.
Immediately impressive hallway providing access to all apartments. Lacquered style laminate flooring, light plastered walls and deep under stairs storage facility. . The front sitting room has corner window projection, fitted carpet and fresh decor. To the rear is the well fitted kitchen with tile effect laminate flooring. A fine selection of wall and base units, generous work surface area and halogen 4 ring hob, fan assisted oven and extractor hood. In built larder storage cupboard. UPVC door which provides access to and from rear garden.
Luxury bathroom, tile effect laminate flooring, tiled to full height on bath walls, and to 3/4 height opposite . Fitted with 3 piece white suite of low flush wc set, vanity wash hand basin and panelled bath with over head independent electric shower unit and side screen.
2 double bedrooms, both with fresh light decor, quality carpeting and providing sufficient floor space to accommodate free standing furniture.
Front Garden: Mainly to lawn with flower and shrub border. Paved path to entrance portico and door.
Rear Garden: Extensive defined plot of lawn and enclosed by hedging and panelling. Being south facing the rear garden enjoys maximum sun light throughout the day.
Note: The owner is prepared to leave various items of furniture and appliances. Further details available should an interest be shown in the property.Surrounding Area Conveniently located for all of Dumbarton’s amenities. Transport facilities by road and rail are close at hand offering easy access to Glasgow City Centre. Shopping at Dumbarton East is a 10 minute walk from the property, while St James Retail Park and High Street are within 1/2 mile. Children’s nurseries, primary and secondary schooling are all within a 10 minute level walk.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8418626. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Muir & Co., Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.