3 bedroom terraced house for saleNormanby Road, Middlesbrough, TS6
- Larger Style Three Bedroom House
- Two Spacious Recpetion Rooms
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating System
- Modern Kitchen And Bathroom
- Larger Than Average Rear Garden
- Viewing Comes Recommended
- EPC GRADE E
Located on the ever popular Normanby Road. We offer for sale this traditional three bedroom house. Offering larger style accommodation comprising entrance hall, hallway. Spacious lounge and dining room. Modern kitchen with range of modern units. Landing, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Garden to rear. Viewing recommended. EPC grade E.
Located in the heart of Normanby High Street. Within walking distance of all of the shops and public houses that Normanby has to offer.
If you are looking for a larger style three bedroom property then this is the perfect one. Offering excellent sized accommodation perfect for the family market. Two large reception rooms, modern kitchen and bathroom. Double glazing together with a gas central heating system. Larger than average rear garden. Viewing recommended.
Lounge 14' 8" x 12' 4" (4.46m x 3.75m )
Dining Room 13' 1" x 10' 6" (3.99m x 3.21m )
Kitchen 15' 7" x 8' 10" (4.74m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 1 16' 8" x 12' 4" (5.08m x 3.75m )
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 10' 9" (4.03m x 3.27m )
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 8' 11" (2.77m x 2.73m )
Forecourt To The Front
Yard To The Rear
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52516065.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528746107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Acklam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.