1 bedroom flat for saleBoveney Road Forest Hill SE23
- Sturdy Purpose Built Building
- First Floor Accommodation
- One Bedroom
- Over 43sqm of Internal Floor Space
- Only 290 Yards from The "Orange" Line
- Offers Seriously Considered
- No Onward Chain
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
*Guide Price of £275,000 to £285,000*
Unveiled to the SE23 market is this incredible value for money one bedroom purpose built flat situated in the heart of Forest Hill, ideal for a professional commuter looking for practical living.
The accommodation, free flowing in its layout, yet practical with all rooms being well proportioned, with the internal floor space measuring in over 43sqm, offering superb value at this price level. The flat itself comprises a LARGE lounge overlooking the communal gardens, an excessive master bedroom, a separate fully fitted kitchen and a well proportioned bathroom suite. Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, ample storage and offered to the market with NO onward chain!
Only 290, yes only 290 yards away from Honor Oak Station which boasts the highly rated overground line with superb connections into East London via Shoreditch High Street. Honor Oak Station also serves London Bridge, London Victoria and West Croydon.
With the recent success we have had on similar properties within the local area, we envisage this sublime conversion being SOLD sooner rather than later so call NOW!
Lease Length - 95 years Service Charge - £1100 per annum Ground Rent - £10 per annum Energy Efficiency Rating D.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P213209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Forest Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.