4 bedroom detached house for saleTame Bridge, Stokesley, North Yorkshire
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Detached Family Home
- No Onward Chain
- Must be Sold and Offers Considered
- 2,300 sq ft of Accommodation
- 2.69 acre Paddock
- Integral Double Garage and Detached Double Garage
- Three Reception Rooms
- Edge of Stokesley Location with Views
Lipperbruch is a detached family residence of approximately 2,300 sq ft and offering 2.6 acres of land.
This property must be sold and all sensible offers can be made to our office in Stokesley.
Located on the edge of Stokesley town centre it is conveniently situated for amenities, schools and the High Street.
The interior requires some cosmetic improvement and offers generous interior space briefly comprising: entrance vestibule and hallway, living room with fireplace, dining room, conservatory, study, breakfast kitchen, utility and cloakroom. On the first floor there are four large bedrooms and house bathroom.
Externally a driveway provides access and parking to a double garage and to the rear there is a garden with further double garage and access to the Paddock of approx 2.6 acres.
4.2m x 3.66m
3.05m x 4.27m
2.8m x 5.4m
4.2m x 5.4m
7.42m x 4.1m
4.27m x 4.1m
3.05m x 4.27m
4.24m x 3.66m
2.64m x 2.87m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52520337.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Stokesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.