4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWest Park Drive East, Roundhay, Leeds
- Spacious four bedroom family semi
- Extended and attractively refurbished
- Living room with leaded splay bay
- Extended open plan dining kitchen with sitting area
- Additional family room extension
- Useful utility and guest W.C
- Loft conversion double bed with en-suite
- Split level south westerly facing garden
- Close to Roundhay Park and Street Lane amenities
A lovely 1930's semi-detached which has been skilfully extended to both the ground and second floors to create an attractive family home with a very practical internal layout. The beautifully presented accommodation has a welcoming ground floor entrance hall with original features, a living room with wide splay bay window affording a pleasant elevated aspect and log burner set within an attractive fireplace. Double doors through to a sitting room mean that the rooms can be opened up or separated to suit sociable family living. The sitting area also has a contemporary style log burner and is open plan to a superb dining kitchen which is stylishly fitted with a range of contemporary white gloss fronted units with integrated appliances. Attractive oak flooring runs throughout the majority of this space and through into the hallway, Velux windows provide additional daylight to the space and large sliding doors give direct access onto the rear garden. Leading off the kitchen is a versatile family room which again has Velux roof lights and large sliding glass doors to one wall onto the garden. To the side of the house is a vestibule area with external door, a useful guest W.C. and a utility room which also houses a modern combination gas fired central heating boiler.
On the first floor are two large double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a house bathroom with a feature splay bay window. From the first floor landing is a turned staircase to the second floor loft conversion which provides a fourth double bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
The property is a situated in a slightly elevated position with a smart block paved driveway/off road parking. The rear garden enjoys a good degree of screening and a south westerly aspect, and has a large seating terrace accessed via large glass doors from both the dining area and family room, with steps leading up to a slightly raised lawn which is laid with artificial grass for ease of maintenance and all year round use.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52521726.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK080821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.