4 bedroom cottage for saleNottingham Road, Bottesford, Nottingham
- Detached Character Cottage
- Well Proportioned Plot
- Versatile Accommodation
- Wealth Of Original Features
- En- Suite & Bathroom
- 4/5 Bedrooms
GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £320,000! Situated on a well-proportioned plot and located in the sought after village of Bottesford is this four bedroom cottage style family home .The village itself has local primary schools, train line, shops and well established pub and restaurants.
GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £320,000! The property occupies a well proportioned plot with gardens to the front, side and rear as well as driveway, two outbuildings and spacious and versatile internal accommodation comprising of entrance hall, sitting room/music room, study, lounge, dining room, kitchen, breakfast area, rear lobby, downstairs bathroom and cloakroom, upstairs landing, master bedroom with en-suite/dressing room, three further bedrooms and study/ fifth bedroom/ wardrobe/ en- suite.
Staircase rising to the first floor, original beams, radiators, wine rack and wall mounted lights.
Sitting Room/ Music Room 19' 10" x 12' 9" ( 6.05m x 3.89m )
Feature corner bar with stone facade, uPVC double glazed bow window to the front aspect, two further windows to the side aspect, radiators and wall mounted lights.
Study 11' maximum x 4' 6" maximum ( 3.35m maximum x 1.37m maximum )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and cupboard providing access to the consumer unit.
Lounge 21' 5" narrowing to 19' 5" into recess x 12' 1" ( 6.53m narrowing to 5.92m into recess x 3.68m )
Featuring a multi log burner with chimney breast and flagstone hearth, original beams, two uPVC double glazed bow windows to the front aspect, radiators and wall mounted lights.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 11' 8" ( 3.58m x 3.56m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, wall mounted lights, arch leading into the kitchen and access into the rear lobby.
Kitchen 18' 9" x 6' 4" narrowing to 4' 8" ( 5.71m x 1.93m narrowing to 1.42m )
Fitted with a range of low and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer with tiled splash backs. Electric hob and oven. Downlighters, radiator, tiled floor, two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect and arch into the breakfast area.
Breakfast Area 13' 10" maximum x 6' 8" maximum ( 4.22m maximum x 2.03m maximum )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect, radiator and back door leading to the garden.
Radiator and access into the cloakroom and downstairs bathroom.
Having wc, tiled wall to ceiling, access to the combination boiler and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, bath and wash hand basin. Extractor fan, radiator, tiled wall to ceiling and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects and access into the four bedrooms.
Bedroom One 13' 3" narrowing to 11' 9" x 12' 6" ( 4.04m narrowing to 3.58m x 3.81m )
Feature exposed stone wall, built in wardrobe, wall mounted lights, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and opening into the en- suite/ dressing room.
En- Suite/ Dressing Room
Three piece suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with extractor fan and downlighters over, wash hand basin and wc. Fitted wardrobe into recess, space for wardrobes and dresser table. Radiator and uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side aspects.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 2" ( 3.73m x 2.79m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, wall mounted light and access into the study/wardrobe/en-suite
Study/wardrobe/5th Bedroom 12' 10" maximum x 11' 4" maximum ( 3.91m maximum x 3.45m maximum )
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator. This room has the potential for a variety of uses such as study room, fifth bedroom, walk- in- wardrobe or en- suite (subject to obtaining planning permission), but is currently used as a study. Please note this room does have part restricted head height.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" maximum x 7' 11" ( 3.48m maximum x 2.41m )
Fitted wardrobes with cupboards above, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Four 13' 1" maximum x 6' 8" maximum ( 3.99m maximum x 2.03m maximum )
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and wall mounted lights. Please note this room does have part restricted head height.
The exterior is set on a well proportioned plot and is within easy walking distance of the well served and much sought after village of Bottesford. The property is set back from the road behind a wrought iron railing with gravel driveway to the side providing off road parking for several vehicles. The garden runs along three sides with well established borders to the front. Lawned and well stocked gardens to the side and the rear garden is being generously size with raised laid to lawn and established trees and shrubbery.
Council Tax Band: C
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52522195.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.