3 bedroom detached house for saleGreenbriar Close, Highfurlong, FY3
Withdrawn from Market
- Beautiful Three Bedroom Detached House in Sought After Location
- Spacious Lounge, Ground Floor WC
- Stunning Breakfast Kitchen, Conservatory
- En-suite to Master Bedroom, Detached Garage
- Driveway to Front, Enclosed Rear Garden
- Viewing An Absolute Must
HALLWAY Radiator, tiled flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, staircase leading to first floor.
WC Double glazed window to front, fitted with two piece suite comprising, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashback, radiator, tiled flooring, decorative ceiling.
LOUNGE 15' 3" x 12' 10" (4.67m x 3.92m) Double glazed window to front, double radiator, fitted carpet, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling, door to under-stairs storage cupboard.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 16' 4" x 12' 6" (4.99m x 3.82m) Fitted with a modern matching base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven, built-in five ring gas hob with extractor hood over set into central breakfast island, built-in microwave, double glazed window to rear, double radiator, tiled flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, double doors through to conservatory, door to side.
CONSERVATORY 14' 10" x 8' 8" (4.53m x 2.66m) Double glazed windows to rear and sides, laminate flooring, double glazed doors to rear garden.
LANDING Double glazed window to side, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 1 13' 7" x 12' 9" (4.15m x 3.91m) Two double glazed windows to front, fitted bedroom suite with a range of wardrobes comprising two double wardrobes, radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling, opening through to en-suite shower room,
ENSUITE Built-in airing cupboard, wash hand basin and walk-in double shower enclosure. Tiled walls surrounding.
BEDROOM 2 11' 5" x 9' 1" (3.49m x 2.78m) Double glazed window to rear, double radiator, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 3 9' 6" x 6' 11" (2.91m x 2.11m) Double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, decorative walls and ceiling.
BATHROOM Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled flooring, decorative ceiling.
GARAGE To the rear of the property is a brick built detached garage with manual up and over door, power and light and loft storage space.
GARDENS To the front of the property is an excellent driveway providing parking for multiple vehicles. The rear garden is laid to lawn with planted border and gravelled enclosed patio area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52529727.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000442. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.