3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshley Road, St Anne's, Lytham St Anne's, Lancashire, FY8 3AS
- Superb Three Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Large Kitchen & Separate Utility Room
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Front & Rear Gardens, Driveway & Garage
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
- Offered With No Onward Chain
*** SOLD WITHIN ONE HOUR OF MARKETING - BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME BOASTING SPACIOUS LIVING ACCOMMODATION SITUATED IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION IN ST ANNE'S *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached family home situated in a much sought after residential location in St Anne's. Located within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and St Anne's square with it's town centre precincts and local attractions, this ideally positioned property boasts spacious living accommodation which on internal inspection boasts spacious living accommodation briefly comprises on a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge, kitchen, utility room, large dining room with French doors leading out onto the rear garden, three good size bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece family bathroom suite. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 421854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.