3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManor Avenue, Sale
- Traditional three bedroom semi detached
- Presented to an excellent standard
- Impressive contemporary fitted kitchen
- Large gardens to both front & rear
- Convenient location close to transport links
- Detached single garage & driveway
AN INCREDIBLY WELL PRESENTED AND AFFORDABLY PRICED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED RECENTLY UPDATED BY THE CURRENT VENDORS. The property features a spacious through lounge/dining room with garden access and benefits from a contemporary fitted kitchen. Further benefits include a sizeable rear garden, single detached garage and off road parking for numerous vehicles. Situated in a convenient position close to good transport links including the Carrington spur which provides access to the M60 motorway network. Warmed by uPVC double glazing and NEW WORCESTER COMBINATION BOILER. In brief the accommodation comprises: Entrance porch, entrance hallway, living room, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms two of which are well proportioned double rooms and the third being a single. There is also a well appointed family bathroom which has been fitted with a modern white suite. Externally to the rear there is an enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with an initial patio area. To the front the long garden mainly laid to lawn and a driveway providing off road parking and leading down the side of the property to the detached single garage.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Porch -
Entrance Hallway -
Living Room - 12'7" x 11'1" (3.84m x 3.38m) -
Dining Room - 12'6" x 11'1" (3.81m x 3.38m) -
Kitchen - 17'6" x 7'5" (5.33m x 2.26m) -
First Floor -
Bedroom One - 11'4" x 10'9" (3.45m x 3.28m) -
Bedroom Two - 12'8" x 10'10" (3.86m x 3.30m) -
Bedroom Three - 8'0" x 5'11" (2.44m x 1.80m) -
Rear Garden -
Front Garden -
Detached Garage -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52530621.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27560157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashworth Holme, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.