Plot for saleLevenshulme Road, Gorton, Manchester
- Approx 1.27 Acres Of Land
- Previous Planning Consent
- Freehold Land
- Gorton/Levenshulme Border
- Train Station Over The Rd
- Street numbering
- Development Opportunity
- Near To The A57
- Council Tax Band
LOOKING FOR A DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY TO START FROM SCRATCH? PRIME LOCATION!! A one-off opportunity has come to market to purchase approximately 1.27 acres of land in a prime re development area on the boarder of Levenshulme/ Gorton. Recently granted its own street numbering and council tax band and previous planning consent has been given for numerous uses. Ideally situated surrounded by popular new developments and a short distance away from the A57 a prime commuter road into the City Centre and giving easy access to the M60 orbital motorway. It is within proximity of the A6 Stockport Road. The land is also within walking distance of all popular local schools, supermarkets, shops and train stations. A recent newspaper article has stated that around 225,000 new homes will be required across the region by 2035 if it is to meet demand and grow the economy http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk
Location - Situated in an area that is popular for new build developments such as the 'PEACOCK GARDENS' , a BLOOR home development which is within walking distance of the land on offer. Ryder Brow train station, the A57 and M60 Motorway are all within easy reach. There is a 24 hour Tesco supermarket nearby amongst the famous Gorton Market, Gorton Monastery and popular local schools.
Plan - Local Architects proposed plan shows 5 x three bed houses, 6 x two bed houses and 36 two bed apartments . totalling 47 units.
The vendor has had no problem obtaining planning permission for a number of uses to include a community garden centre, recent residential use and also allocation of a street numbering. There is also running water supply
Viewing - Strictly by appointment through any Sanderson James offices.
LEVENSHULME:- 902 Stockport Road, Levenshulme, Manchester M19 3AD. Tel. No 0161 256 0808
Gorton office: 62/64 Reddish Lane, Gorton, Manchester M18 7JL. Tel. 0161 231 0808
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27560684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sanderson James, Gorton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.