2 bedroom terraced house for saleCastleton Road, Hope, Hope Valley
- GUIDE PRICE £150,000 - £200,000
- Ideal investment property
- No upward chain
- Off road parking
A two bedroom mid terrace cottage with attic/occasional room and generous rear garden, occupying a popular residential area in the sought after village of Hope surrounded by picturesque countryside and close to a range of shops and amenities.
A two bedroom mid terrace cottage with attic/occasional room and generous rear garden, occupying a popular residential area in the sought after village of Hope surrounded by picturesque countryside and close to a range of shops and amenities. The property would benefit from a degree of refurbishment and cosmetic enhancement throughout.
Sitting Room 13' 7" maximum into door recess x 13' 10" maximum into chimney recess ( 4.14m maximum into door recess x 4.22m maximum into chimney recess )
A timber door opens into the sitting room with open fireplace, double glazed window and radiator.
With staircase leading to the first floor.
Dining Room 13' 10" maximum into chimney recess x 12' 9" ( 4.22m maximum into chimney recess x 3.89m )
A reception room with rear aspect double glazed window, built in storage cupboard, radiator and open fireplace.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 7' 3" ( 3.07m x 2.21m )
Comprising stainless steel sink, space for appliances, built in storage cupboard, side aspect double glazed window and entrance door.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, separate WC, rear aspect double glazed window and radiator.
First Floor Landing
With staircase continuing to the second floor.
Bedroom 13' 11" maximum into chimney recess x 11' 11" ( 4.24m maximum into chimney recess x 3.63m )
A double bedroom with front aspect double glazed window, radiator and decorative cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom 13' 10" maximum into chimney recess x 11' ( 4.22m maximum into chimney recess x 3.35m )
A double bedroom with rear aspect double glazed window and radiator.
Attic / Occasional Room 13' 3" x 12' 9" ( 4.04m x 3.89m )
(measurements include the staircase which lead to the centre of the room) (restricted head height)
With Velux window.
Exterior And Gardens
The property is approached via a pathway with easily managed front garden and off road parking for one vehicle. To the rear of the property is a long rear garden laid to lawn with store/outbuildings.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52535685.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.