2 bedroom apartment for saleTorbay Court, Devonshire Road, Blackpool
- An affordable alternative to a bungalow
- Lounge (over 16'; Two DOUBLE bedrooms
- Modern breakfast kitchen; Modern shower room
- Gas central heating; UPVC double glazing
- Garage; Communal gardens
A deceptively spacious ground floor purpose built apartment, with modern style kitchen and bathroom facilities, gas central heating and the ever invaluable garage. The property truly is immaculately presented throughout, and would make an ideal and cost effective alternative to a bungalow for those requiring accommodation on one level. Sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
From our Blackpool office on Whitegate Drive, travel north along into Devonshire Road. Travel through three sets of traffic lights and over the mini roundabout. After passing under the bridge take the first turning on the right hand side into Teesdale Avenue. Proceed to the end of this road and turn right into Torbay Court.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52537074.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS180013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Bispham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.