3 bedroom detached house for saleBlackwood Avenue, Cookridge, Leeds, LS16
- Traditional detached house
- Well presented throughtout
- Lounge and dining room, seperate modern kitchen
- Three bedrooms and house bathroom
- Gardens to front and rear
- Driveway and garage with parking for three cars
A traditional three bedroom detached property being well presented with tasteful decor throughout, driveway parking leading to single garage situated in the popular location end of cul de sac in Cookridge. EPC E.
This detached family home located in Cookridge on a popular quite cul de sac. This home requires an internal inspection to appreciate this well presented accommodation. Briefly comprising: generous reception hall, sitting room opening to dining room with patio doors into a further conservatory with access to the rear garden, new modern fitted kitchen with side door to outside. To the first floor: master bedroom, two further bedrooms and a family house bathroom with separate wc. Outside to the front of the property there is a mature front garden and predominantly laid to lawn with driveway parking leading to single garage, there is a further parking space to the front of the garden also. To the rear is an enclosed private garden, low maintenance, patio sitting area perfect for entertaining.
The property is conveniently located for the many amenities on offer at Holt Park and Horsforth. Schools for all ages and grades are available nearby and recreational facilities include a number of championship golf courses, sports centre and the open countryside of the Wharfe Valley and the Otley Chevin. Local transport services provide easy access to Leeds city centre and the surrounding areas. There is a good network providing links to the major business centres of Harrogate, Bradford and York. The Leeds Bradford International airport is a short drive away at nearby Yeadon.
On leaving the office at West Park proceed over the roundabout and take left onto Otley Old Road. Continue past the fire station on the left and turn right into Tinshill Lane. Follow the road down and Blackwood Avenue can be found on the right hand side and the property can be found on the right hand side, identified by the Dacre Son and Hartley For Sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52539249.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRA180007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, North Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.