2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLansbury Close, Caerphilly, CF83 2LW
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- HIGH GLOSS KITCHEN
- BAY FRONTED
- COMBI BOILER
- LARGE GARDEN PLOT
- DETACHED REAR GARAGE
- FRONT DRIVEWAY
- DESIRED LOCATION
*SPACIOUS ROOMS THROUGHOUT*
OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS WELL PRESENTED DETACHED BUNGALOW, OCCUPYING AN ENVIABLE PLOT WITH LARGE GARDEN AND DETACHED GARAGE. THE BUNGALOW IS SITUATED IN A QUIET LOCATION WITH OTHER SIMILAR STYLE PROPERTIES, AND WOULD ALLOW ANY BUYER THE ABILITY TO MOVE STRAIGHT IN.
Dylan Davies are pleased to present to the market this lovely BAY FRONTED two bedroom detached bungalow with spacious accommodation and located in a highly desired spot.
The property sits on an enviable plot with a excellent rear garden, plus a patio and detached rear garage with lane access. There is also a driveway at the front of the property for off road parking.
Two bay fronted bedrooms can be found at the front of the house with generous proportions and plenty of space for bedroom furniture and a neutral modern decoration.
*SOLID WOOD DOORS THROUGHOUT*
The entrance hallway leads through into the heart of the property and opens up to give further access into the lounge, kitchen/diner and bathroom. The hallway also has a modern vibe and feel with a fresh decoration and new silver/grey carpets.
The bathroom offers a four piece suite with bath, WC, pedestal sink and quadrant shower.
A recently installed kitchen can be found at the rear of the property with high gloss wall and base units and wood effect laminate worktops. There is plenty of space for a good size dining table and chairs and white goods. The kitchen further boasts Upvc sliding doors with steps down to the garden.
Leading from the kitchen is the 15 feet long conservatory/outhouse which is a perfect place to relax or to use as storage/utility if needed - multi purpose.
The rear of the property has a fantastic garden and patio area, which is fully enclosed and mainly laid to lawn. The garden is primarily flat and offers many options and scope for putting your own stamp on the outside.
The size of the garden also offers the potential to extend the property - subject to planning approval - without eating into the garden space too much.
There is also rear lane access with a detached garden - ideal for secure parking or to be used as storage.
*EARLY VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY ADVISED*
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY: 2.06m (max) x 5.33m (max) (6' 9" x 17' 6")
* LOUNGE: 3.84m x 4.22m (12' 7" x 13' 10")
* KITCHEN/DINER: 3.76m x 5.11m (12' 4" x 16' 9")
* BATHROOM : 1.73m x 2.92m (5' 8" x 9' 7")
* CONSERVATORY: 1.57m x 4.7m (5' 2" x 15' 5")
* BEDROOM ONE: 3.84m x 4.52m (12' 7" x 14' 10")
* BEDROOM TWO: 3.94m x 3.71m (12' 11" x 12' 2")
* GENEROUS REAR GARDEN
* DETACHED REAR GARAGE
* FRONT DRIVEWAY
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.