2 bedroom apartment for saleHawthorn Grove, Exmouth
- Good Size Lounge/Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms, Both With Direct Access Onto The Garden
- Modern Refitted Shower Room/WC
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Private Garden
- Ideal First Time Or Investment Purchase
- No Onward Chain
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES: Own UPVC double glazed front door with patterned glass giving access to:
RECEPTION HALL: With radiator; fitted coat rack with shelf over; doors giving access to all rooms.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 13' 9" x 12' 1" (4.19m x 3.68m) A bright spacious room with two UPVC double glazed windows to front elevation; television point; radiator; fitted cupboard.
KITCHEN: 7' 11" x 7' 3" (2.41m x 2.21m) Fitted with a range of modern kitchen units with patterned gloss finished working surfaces over with inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit; cupboards, drawer units and plumbing for automatic washing machine beneath work tops; space for upright fridge freezer; range of cupboards at eye level; Logic gas boiler serving domestic hot water and central heating; electric cooker point with stainless steel chimney style extractor hood over with light; tiled surrounds; UPVC double glazed window to front elevation; extractor fan.
BEDROOM ONE: 14' 9" x 9' 1" (4.5m x 2.77m) A fine master bedroom with UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden; UPVC double glazed door giving direct access out onto the rear garden; radiator.
BEDROOM TWO: 11' 6" x 7' 2" (3.51m x 2.18m) UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear and UPVC double glazed door giving direct access to the rear garden; radiator.
SHOWER ROOM/WC: Refitted with a modern suite comprising a built-in quadrant shower cubicle with built-in shower; tiled splash back; vanity wash hand basin with cupboard below; tiled splash back; close-coupled WC; chrome finished heated towel rail; extractor fan; tiled floor; built-in airing cupboard.
OUTSIDE: The property enjoys its own garden which is located directly to the rear of the property and is beautifully planned and presented with ease of maintenance in mind and comprises of good sized decked patio/sun terrace with decorative stone garden area. The property also enjoys the benefit of a garage located in a block close by which can be accessed from the rear garden.
TENURE AND OUTGOINGS: The property is held on a 999 year lease with 9 years expired. There is an annual ground rent charge of £40.00.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52540989.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100283008430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pennys, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.