3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale9A Stoneyflatt Road, Dumbarton, G82 3HJ
- OUTSTANDING SEMI DETACHED VILLA
- THREE BEDROOMS WITH STORAGE
- MODERN KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- MANICURED GARDENS & DRIVEWAY
Immaculate modern THREE BEDROOM Semi Detached Villa offered to the market in walk in condition.
Accommodation comprises: "L" shaped lounge with neutral decor and carpeting, window overlooking front garden, under stairs cupboard and half panel glazed door to kitchen. Modern dining kitchen with an excellent range of white fitted wall and base units, four burner gas hob, electric oven and hood. Stainless steel sink and drainer, spaces for white goods (included). Side access door to driveway. Extended work surfaces ideal for a pair of bar stools. Defined dining area with space for table and chairs and French Doors leading to well tended back garden. Downstairs W.C.
Upper accommodation comprises front facing master bedroom with built in wardrobes. Second double bedroom to rear also with built in wardrobes. Third single bedroom with storage cupboard. All bedrooms have ample space for additional furniture. Shower room with corner shower cubicle, WC and vanity unit with wash hand basin inset. Well tended rear gardens mainly laid to lawn with patio area and shed with power supply, full timber fencing. Front lawn wholly bound by attractive wrought iron fence and mono-bloc driveway. The property is a credit to the current owners and is sure to please the discerning purchaser. EPC: C73:9586-1017-1209-0588-2904
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9Stoney18. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by S B Property, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.