2 bedroom flat for saleFirpark Close, Dennistoun, Glasgow, G31 2HQ
- Preferred First Floor Flat
- Bright spacious south facing lounge
- Open plan lounge/dining area
- Modern fitted kitchen - Open plan
- Two double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Shower room
- Gas Central heating D/G secure parking
**CLOSING DATE SET FOR FRIDAY 2ND FEBRUARY 2018** ***SEE VIDEO*** Pamela McLeman of Keys Estate Agents is delighted to offer to the market this preferred first floor modern flat, set within the popular and sought after address of Firpark Close, in the modern residential development built by Bellway Homes. Located on the fringe of Glasgow City Centre this well presented flat offers accommodation of: welcoming hallway providing access to all main apartments, bright spacious south facing lounge with feature Juliet balcony and open to dining area and modern fitted kitchen. Two good sized double bedroom, master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, and separate family shower room. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, secure entry, allocated parking via electronic up and over gate. A great opportunity for young professionals and students working in Glasgow City Centre. Early viewing recommended to appreciate the quality of this fine home and avoid disappointment.
Located on the fringe of the City Centre, providing access to a number of shops, grocers, eateries and restaurants all within walking distance on Alexandra Parade. Easy access to Glasgow via public transport or a walk for those who would prefer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 426182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keys Estate Agents, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.