4 bedroom detached house for saleStation Road, Wraysbury, TW19
- Detached Victorian house in central Village location
- FOUR BEDROOMS and FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS
- Heated SWIMMING POOL with large terrace and landscaped gardens
- Double integral garage and gated driveway
- Three bathrooms including an ensuite to the master
- Within 1/2 mile of Wraysbury train station
Elm Lodge is a Victorian family home with a stylish contemporary interior, located in the heart of Wraysbury Village on a secluded plot, set back behind electric wrought iron gates. The accommodation comprises four bedrooms with an ensuite to the master, family bathroom, four reception rooms, gym and ground floor shower room. Furthermore the property has a double integral garage, a heated swimming pool with an expansive decked terrace leading to landscaped gardens. Viewings are highly recommended. EPC Rating: F
Council Tax Band: G
Windsor and Maidenhead Royal Borough Council, Council Tax Band G for Wraysbury, being £2046.93 for 2017/18
Via The Frost Partnership, 33 High Street, Wraysbury
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52542204.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 310485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Frost Partnership, Wraysbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.