2 bedroom park home for saleWest End Park, Kirkham, Lancashire
- Bath with shower and fitted glass shower screen
- Fitted walk-in wardrobe within Master Bedroom
- Hand finished curtains
- Full central heating throughout including combi boiler
- Simply stunning, an affordable bungalow style home.
Two Bed Phoenix Homes *Photos for illustration only*Prices from 145,000Stunning newly constructed two bedroom park home situated on the much sought after West End Residential Park in Kirkham. Ideally positioned within easy access of all local amenities, travel links, this historic market town of Kirkham and the picturesque village of Wrea Green, this superb park home boasts stylish and modern living accommodation which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge with two French patio doors leading out onto the wrap around gardens, large modern fitted dining kitchen with integrated appliances, master bedroom with a walk in wardrobe and en-suite shower room, second good size double bedroom with robe storage and a modern fitted four piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts beautifully manicured wrap around gardens with driveway parking available to the front of the property. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference West-End-Residential-Site-1840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.