3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrafferton Drive, Billingham
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER OR FAMILY HOME
An IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM semi-detached property offering SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION including a NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA, BRAND NEW UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING and CENTRAL HEATING.
An IMMACULATELY PRESENTED property offering modernised accommodation ideal for a first time buyer or family. GAS CENTRALLY HEATED & uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED this property comprises of an entrance porch, SPACIOUS LOUNGE and kitchen/dining area. tot he first floor there are THREE BEDROOMS and a family bathroom. Gardens are to the front and rear in addition to a GARAGE & DRIVEWAY.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door to front, beech effect laminate flooring, door to lounge.
Lounge 14' 9" x 13' 9" ( 4.50m x 4.19m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, oak fire surround with gas fire, radiator, telephone and t.v. points, beech effect laminate flooring, stairs to landing, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 8" x 10' 8" ( 4.47m x 3.25m )
Modern fitted kitchen with cream wall and base units, dark block wood effect work surfaces, sink with mixer tap, integrated double electric oven and induction hob with stainless steel splash back and chimney style cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, integrated fridge and freezer, radiator, space for dining table, beech effect laminate flooring, double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from lounge, double glazed window to side, loft access, doors to three bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 8' 6" ( 4.72m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator,
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 8' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" plus recess x 6' ( 2.21m plus recess x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with overhead electric shower and glass shower scree, pedestal wash hand basin, w/c, heated towel rail, fully tiled.
Laid to lawn with driveway leading to detached garage.
Enclosed rear garden, lawn and paved areas with mature trees and shrubs.
Detached garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52561122.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL106315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.