2 bedroom cottage for saleAshtree Terrace, Low Worsall, Yarm
- Sought after village location
- Two double bedrooms
- Master with en-suite
- Presented to a high standard
- Lovely lounge with open fireplace
- Stunning views to the rear
The property is beautifully presented with solid wood floor extending throughout the ground floor, and a kitchen that suits this charming cottage. This property would ideally suit buyers looking for a village lifestyle with easy access to local amenities. This rural village is convenient for Yarm High Street and is also within a short driving distance of the A19 and A66 making it ideal for commuting/travelling to surrounding commercial centres. The accommodation comprises lounge/dining area, kitchen, WC, boiler cupboard, landing, two double bedrooms (with the master having en-suite facilities), and family bathroom. Externally there is a front garden with double drive providing off-street parking, and a rear garden with stunning views over open farmland. Viewing is strongly advised.
Situated in the sought after village location of Low Worsall, Ashtree Terrace is a charming cottage that not only offers original features from exposed beams to multi-fuel stove, but also magnificent views over open farmland to the rear.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Oil central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Hambleton District Council (Tax Banding C)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52561185.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27564225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.