2 bedroom property for saleFairway Gardens, Knott End, FY6 0BF
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazed
- Dining Kitchen, Conservatory
- Garage, Gardens / Block Paved Driveway
- No Chain Delay, EPC Rating D
- Description: An opportunity to purchase this two bedroom semi detached bungalow which is situated in the village of Knott End and is close to the Knott End Golf Club, ferry terminus and all local amenities. The property briefly comprises; generous entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and is double glazed. There are gardens to the front and rear with sun throughout the day and a single garage, No chain delay, viewing is highly recommended.
Location: From our Knott End Office proceed along Wyre View to The Esplanade and continue along taking the last turning on the left hand side onto Quail Holme Road passing the car park take the next right hand turning onto Fairway Gardens, the property is situated on the left hand side.
L-shaped Entrance Hall: UPVC double glazed entrance door, loft access, cupboard housing gas fired combination boiler, radiator.
Lounge: Approx 17'4 x 11'3 (5.28 x 3.43) UPVC double glazed window to the front, feature fireplace with coal effect living flame gas fire, marble effect hearth and back, wall light points, dado rail, TV point, coved ceiling, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 10'8 x 10'0 (3.25 x 3.05) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, wall and base units with worktops over, eye level oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap over, space for a fridge, splash back tiling, tiled floor, UPVC double glazed door to;
Conservatory: Approx 10'3 x 10'2 (3.12 x 3.10) UPVC double glazed windows to the rear, wall light points, UPVC double glazed door to the rear, door to;
Utility Room: Approx 8'8 x 10'4 (2.64 x 3.15) UPVC double glazed window to the front and rear, wall and base cupboards with worktops over, plumbed for auto washing machine.
Bedroom One: Approx 12'8 x 10'4 (3.86 x 3.15) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted triple wardrobe , fitted two single wardrobe with overhead storage, dressing table, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 7'1 x 9'2 (2.16 x 2.79) UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Shower Room: UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side, low flush W.C, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard under, tiled shower cubicle with mixer shower, part tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator.
Front Garden: Lawn front garden and side lawn area, extensive driveway to the front allowing off road parking for several vehicles.
Rear Garden: A mixture of pebble and flags with flower display, garden shed, panel fence surround.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52561575.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FAI1B. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Knott End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.