1 bedroom flat for saleRye Walk, Broomfield, Herne Bay, Kent
- First floor studio flat
- Recently decorated throughout and refurbished kitchen
- Communal area
- 1 allocated parking bay
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating C (78)
This first floor studio flat is the perfect first time buy. The property was previously tenanted and would be ideal as an investment property.
The property is on the first floor of a well kept apartment block. To the rear of the block there is residents parking with one space allocated to the property .
The kitchen has been fully refurbished and is well laid out with space for a washing machine and electric cooker.
The bathroom is fully tiled with an extractor fan and there is plenty of storage with a full height airing cupboard.
The property has electric storage heating throughout.
This will not be on the market long so book your viewing today.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge/Bedroom Area: 14'8 x 10'1 (4.47m x 3.08m)
- Kitchen: 9'4 x 5'8 (2.85m x 1.73m)
- Communal Area
- Allocated Parking Space x 1
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52562223.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.