3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Nicolas Road, Rawmarsh
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Generously Proportioned Conservatory
- Off Road Parking
- Easily Maintainable Garden
- Viewing Advised - By Appointment Only
Offers in the region of £110,000. An ideal opportunity for the first time buyer or growing family to purchase this three bedroom semi detached home with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Located in the popular residential area of Rawmarsh, close to local amenities and schools, offering gas central heating, lounge, Kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, shower room and with off road parking and rear garden with concrete work shop. Viewing recommended - strictly by appointment only. EPC Grade D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5886091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartons, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.