2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFerndale, Dartmouth, TQ6
- Entrance Hall.
- Lounge. Dining Room.
- Hand Built Kitchen.
- Two Double Bedrooms. Bathroom.
- Loft Room. Large Gardens.
- Gas Fired Central Heating. uPVC Double Glazing.
- Open Fire In Lounge. Parking Space.
- EPC Rating: E
A particularly attractive end of terrace period home occupying a tucked away, slightly elevated location overlooking the valley, over the town of Dartmouth and the countryside beyond. The property has plenty of period features including exposed floorboards, fireplaces, panelling etc. There is a modern bathroom and hand built kitchen which adds to the period feel. Of further note is the large rear garden which backs onto fields. An early viewing is strongly recommended by the agents.
From Dartmouth town centre, proceed along Duke Street and continue into Victoria Road. Just as you proceed up the hill turn left into a small private lane and continue to the top. The property is on the right on the end of the terrace.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52563387.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRT180003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Dartmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.