2 bedroom apartment for saleBerkshire Close, Ogwell
Sold by Us
- Two-bedroom, first-floor apartment
- Remote intercom access system
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/living room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Light and airy bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom
- Close to amenities
- Sought-after village location
- Beautifully presented throughout
A modern, first floor apartment, with two bedrooms and allocated parking, in the sought-after village of Ogwell, in a quiet position, with easy access to the town of Newton Abbot.
A remote intercom access system provides entry into the communal lobby and a staircase to all levels, and to the apartment on the first floor.
Inside, the apartment is beautifully presented with light and neutral décor with stylish papered feature walls and feels warm with beige carpets underfoot. The open plan kitchen/dining/living room is spacious and is filled with light from a window and French doors which open to reveal a balcony, making a great place to sit and share a bottle of wine. The kitchen/dining area has a wood-effect vinyl floor, a modern fitted kitchen with plenty of granite-effect worktops, and a range of elegant gloss-white units, with matching wall cabinets, and integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, washing machine, and a slim line dishwasher, and a built-in fan oven, with a gas hob and stainless extractor hood above. The dining area has plenty of room for a table and seating for six, perfect for any occasion, and a cupboard in the corner, contains a gas condensing combi-boiler, providing heating and hot water on demand.
There are two bedrooms, both light and airy, a double and a large single, and the bathroom is part-tiled, with a durable vinyl floor, a bath, shower and glass screen above, a WC and a pedestal basin, in white, and the hallway has a handy storage cupboard and the intercom handset to the entrance.
Outside, there is one allocated parking space in a courtyard opposite the apartment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52563579.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101182011009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Complete , Newton Abbot - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.