3 bedroom terraced house for saleWindermere Road, TORQUAY
Offers in Excess of
- Very spacious throughout - with 2x 14ft bedrooms and kitchen extension.
- Sought after area. The Babbacombe Downs at the bottom of nect road.
- Full garden to the back and courtyard garden to the front.
- Useful loft room (with boards and carpet, no exposed beams)
- Estimated rental income of £950pcm.
- Boiler fitted September 2016 with 5 year guarentee.
- Can be sold part furnished.
A spacious and improved 3 to 4 bedroom mid terraced house located near the Babbacombe Downs, which is situated at the bottom of the next road, and within a short walk to Babbacombe shops. The house has room for development to the rear, with the right consents, and to the loft room, which could serve
A very spacious and improved 3 to 4 bedroom mid terraced house near the Babbacombe Downs. With a new boiler installed in September 2016 and benefitting from a 5 year guarentee; new boiler cupboard, new electrical consumer unit, also fitted 2016. The parapets were also made good in 2016 and various other works have been carried out, as well as a complete redecoration. There are 2x 14 ft bedrooms and a third smaller bedroom, with the fourth bedroom/lounge being located on the ground floor. There is potential for a 5th bedroom with the right consents. There is potentially room for other development. There is an enclosed and well kept garden to the rear, with raisedflower beds for ease of gardening and a useful shed, which was reroofed this year. There is a small garden area to the front.
Double glazed window to the front. Cupboard housing new electric consumer unit.
Radiator and hallway, door to front room.
Lounge/fourth Bedroom 16' 8" x 11' 11" ( 5.08m x 3.63m )
Radiator, gas fire, double glazed bay window with new curtains.
Living Room 14' 7" x 9' 11" ( 4.45m x 3.02m )
Living room with double glazed doors leading to the rear garden and an additional door, leading to the kicthen extension.
Reception Room/dining Area 11' 1" x 5' 10" ( 3.38m x 1.78m )
Radiator, space for table with 6 chairs, door leading to kitchen extension.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 5' 10" ( 3.73m x 1.78m )
Fitted kitchen. Wall and base mounted units. Double glazed windows to the rear with new sinkdrainer fitted 2017. Roll over edge work surfaces. Electric hob. Electric oven. Cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for Fridge / freezer. Tiled flooring.
Stairs from hall to first floor and stairs to loft room.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" x 10' 2" ( 4.39m x 3.10m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator. New blinds and carpet, fitted in 2017.
Bedroom 2 14' 3" x 10' 2" ( 4.34m x 3.10m )
Window to the rear. Radiator. Wash hand basin. New carpets fitted in 2017.
Bedroom 3 9' x 5' 6" ( 2.74m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Window to the rear. Radiator. Shower, wash hand basin, low level access WC. Part tiled. New cupboard housing the CH boiler fitted in September 2016, boiler with 5 year guarentee.
Small enclosed patio. Path to front door.
Full garden, with patio area, raised flower beds for ease of gardening. The garden is a real un trap, room for table and chairs etc. A useful shed, which was reroofed this year. Rear access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52564233.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TQY308215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.