5 bedroom detached house for saleDatchet Road, Horton, SL3
Offers in Excess of
- Partially restored Grade II listed Georgian house
- SITUATED IN 3 ACRES OF GROUNDS
- FIVE BEDROOMS
- Three reception rooms
- Plans exist (now lapsed) for a re-build of the kitchen with two bedrooms above
- Within close proximity of Sunnymeads train station
Situated in mature grounds of approximately three acres, a partially restored Grade II listed Georgian detached house with origins dating back to 1776. The current restored accommodation comprises three bedrooms, three reception rooms, hardwood sash windows, box shutters, original wood flooring, fireplaces and cornicing throughout. Plans exist (now lapsed) for a rebuild of the existing section containing the kitchen and two further bedrooms above. The property is close to Sunnymeads train station with trains to London Waterloo in 50 minutes.
Council Tax Band: G
Windsor and Maidenhead Royal Borough Council, Council Tax Band G for Horton, being £2078.31 for 2017/18.
Via The Frost Partnership, 33 High Street, Wraysbury
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52566180.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 321945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Frost Partnership, Wraysbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.