2 bedroom terraced house for saleGilderdale, Luton, LU4 9NA
- Excellent Two Bedroom Terraced Property
- Chain Free Accommodation
- Ideal Buy to Let/First Time Buy
- Brand New Double Glazing
- 1.3 Miles to Leagrave Mainline Station
- Easy Access to New M1 Junction 11a
- Allocated Parking
- EPC Rating D
*INDIGO RESIDENTIAL* Offering for sale this CHAIN FREE two bedroom property located just over a mile from Leagrave Station.
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to be the sole agent instructed for the sale of this well presented, two bedroom terraced property located in the Tophill area of Luton and just over a mile away from Leagrave mainline station offering direct routes to and from London. The property would be an ideal purchase for first time buyers & investors and a monthly rental income of approximately £850 can be achieved. The property is also within easy reach of the new M1 junction 11a. Pirton Hill Primary and Lealands Secondary are the school catchments.
Internally the property comprises of an entrance porch, hallway, fitted kitchen and a living room/diner. To the first floor there are two well proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there are front and rear gardens and an allocated parking space. Heating is efficient via electric storage heaters and all the windows have been replaced with new double glazing. The property also comes with the added benefit of being chain free where a quick completion can be accommodated.
An internal viewing comes recommended.
EPC Rating D. Council Tax Band B.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 427550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Marsh Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.