1 bedroom apartment for saleHarrowdene Gardens, Teddington, TW11
- Ground floor apartment
- Double bedroom
- Open-plan living room
- Stunning communal gardens
- Direct access to gardens
- Garage & residents parking
- Teddington train station 1/2 mile
- Bushy Park directly opposite
- No onward chain
- Long lease & reasonable charges
An appealing ground floor flat with direct access on to award winning communal gardens. It is double-glazed throughout and the large living room includes an open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar. There is a double bedroom, nearly 14ft by 11ft with fitted wardrobes and externally a garage included within the development nearby. Residents enjoy excellent parking facilities and the landscaped gardens really are exceptionally beautiful. The location is brilliant with Bushy Park directly opposite and it is also in close proximity to Teddington BR Station (1/2 mile via a direct pedestrian pathway). It is offered to the market with no onward chain, a long lease in excess of 110 years and reasonable service charges. EPC=C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52567413.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2410547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Teddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.