4 bedroom detached house for saleRuan Minor, HELSTON, Cornwall
- RURAL LOCATION
- VERSATILE AND SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- FOUR FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM WITH STANLEY STOVE
- SNUG/SITTING ROOM AND OFFICE
- GROUND FLOOR LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM AND ALUMINUIM FRAME LEANTO/SUN ROOM
- SHOWER ROOM AND SEPARATE WC
- LARGE DOUBLE GARAGE
- ENCLOSED GARDENS
- OFF ROAD PARKING ON DRIVEWAY
An intriguing property located on the fringe of the rural village of Ruan Minor moments from the beautiful fishing village of Cadgwith and the surrounding countryside.
Evolved over the years to now offer spacious family accommodation ideal for those seeking privacy or perhaps a small bed and breakfast or even complete redevelopment as the property is accompanied by a double garage and additional rooms possibly ideal for the conversion/reconstruction of another dwelling (subject to the necessary planning consents etc).
Entrance hall, kitchen/dining room with Stanley stove, snug/sitting room, office, large double garage, shower room, ground floor living room, dining room, aluminium frame lean to/sun room, four first floor bedrooms, separate WC, enclosed gardens and off road parking on the driveway.
Ruan Minor is a small village and former parish located on the Lizard peninsula. The population of Ruan Minor used to centre on the coastal village of Cadgwith, first established by the Romans as a trading port and later the hub of the pilchard fishing industry. Cadgwith remains a picturesque working fishing cove with thatched cottages spilling down steep valley sides towards the sea.
In 1934 the parish of Ruan Minor was united with the parishes of Ruan Major and Grade to form the new parish of Ruan-Grade. The village of Ruan Minor is the home to the church of Saint Rumon, a greengrocers and a craft shop.
This is a house that has been updated over the years to now offer spacious family sized accommodation with open plan living/breakfast room/kitchen with a red Stanley oil fired stove as focal central point and this fuels the central heating system and heats the hot water. There is double glazing and the versatile living space we feel could be utilised as a family home, a bed and breakfast or for someone needing a home with space that could be (subject to the necessary planning consents/building regulations) converted into annexed accommodation over the ground floor for maybe a dependant relative?
Property ref: 121_1775_4559099
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52569717.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4559099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.