3 bedroom detached house for saleLlanrug, Caernarfon
Withdrawn from Market
- 35ft by 12 ft 2 bedroom (en suite master bedroom)
- Impressive luxury holiday Park
- Open plan kitchen/Living room
- contemporary design
- Close to Snowdonia
- Spa, restaurants, golf course and much more
The luxury Versailles lodge is a deluxe 42ft by 20ft lodge with outdoor decking seating area and it's very own sunken hot tub. With three stunning fully fitted bedrooms, large open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, 2 shower rooms and utility room. With excellent quality fittings, soft furnishings and appliances it's the perfect place to relax.
Within short distance of the stunning Snowdoina mountain range and the Isle of Anglesey. Set on the Brynteg Holiday Home Park that offers a wonderful lifestyle to enjoy your holiday home. Brynteg Holiday Home Park benefits include lovingly maintained grounds; fabulous fishing lake; stunning views; 9 hole golf course; tropical pool; Spa; Beauty Therapy rooms; 3 restaurants; sports hall and outdoor/indoor play areas.
Please contact our Caernarfon office for full details or to arrange a viewing/VIP day at Brynteg Holiday Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52572186.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8496668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams & Goodwin The Property People, Snowdonia & Gwynedd Area Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.